25 Things About Every Day Life That’ll Make You Realize That The World Is Awful
What are you scared of? Clowns; spiders; the dark? These small phobias can spook us every once in a while, but in reality, they don”t really present any true risk. But, there are
These regular things are quite difficult to dodge while you may do a fairly great job of avoiding clowns. That, and they”re understood to cause death and harm to individuals every year. Even if the likelihood of being seriously hurt or killed by any of these matters are comparatively low, you”ll be hard pressed to walk into a room from now on without being somewhat paranoid.
1. Toothpicks are a serious choking risk, causing about 9,000 harms per year.
2. Candles cause fires each year.! house 15,000
3. Believe you”re safe in a building during a lightening storm? If the construction hits, it can go through phone lines, electrical systems, and radio and TV antennae.
4. There are some butterflies which actually suck blood.
5. Based on a study by the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, 16% of cell phones have fecal matter on them.
6. Strawberry yogurt and fruit punch are frequently dyed red with carmine, a compound that’s made from ground-up beetles.
7. Data from 1998 demonstrate that more fast food workers were killed while working than police officers. Now, four to five fast food workers are killed on the job monthly.
8. Those innocent seeming stairs you take every day are linked to the deaths of 12,000 individuals ever year.
9. Lifts, while safer than the stairway, cause a mean of 27 departures annual.
10. Over the course of a decade, most mattresses twice in weight…because of dust mites and their poop.
11. The atmosphere you breathe in an average metro station is about 15% human skin.
12. In the U.S., 6,000 people perish because of texting while driving.
13. Think again if you believe your bathroom is filthy. Your office desk has 400 times more bacteria than that porcelain throne.
14. Annually, 1,700 guys are sent to the ER because of…zipper-associated injuries.
15. The chilly in Russia is no joke. Icicles kill 100 people annually.
16. You”re 25 times more likely to perish in your tub than you’re to be killed by a terrorist.
17. Many shampoos and other cosmetic products include cancer-causing carcinogens.
18. The Amazonian candiru fish was known to swim upward pee streams. Terrifying.
19. TV is killing you. Viewing TV daily for more than two hours shortens your life span by almost 1.5 years.
20. Fore! Four individuals have been allegedly killed by golf clubs after stabbing the golfer in the heart, breaking, springing back, and being thrown.
21. Under that ring in your finger could be as many as 730 million germs. Scrub your hands – jeez!
22. If you sneeze too difficult can break a rib, but don”t attempt to hold it in, either! Doing so can burst a blood vessel in your head.
23. There can be five rodent hairs in one pound of peanut butter and up to 150 bug fragments.
24. Swans are proud, but they are able to also get quite violent when they feel endangered. Among other things, they”ve capsized boats and strangled dogs to death.
25. Per Annum, 600 people die just because they fell out of bed.
I don”t understand if you”re freaked out, but I definitely am. Essentially, I”m never going outside again and plan on living in a bubble…only kidding (kind of).