The 24 Times Steph Curry’s Daughter Gave Us Life At Yesterday’s Press Conference
Let’s Get One Thing Right. Riley Curry is a diva.
She is the only man who can walk into a press conference and say, “yeah, father that is fine and all that you simply made it to the NBA finals, but I simply woke up from a snooze. So there is that.”
Because she stole our hearts once before, we determined to take a closer look at how Riley stole the show from her renowned dad (Golden State Warrior Steph Curry) once again:
1. Father Your Sport Goes On For Too Long
Okay, she did not really say those words, but her body language certainly did.
And we are right there with you, the NBA Playoffs are OVERLY LONG! Plus, what better means to say, “Hello my folks, nothing else that occurred before now even mattered, I’m here.”
2. Nope. False Alarm, She Is Down Again
The playoffs felt like they began ten months ago. Picture how long this must be for a child.
3. When She Brought Accessories
Any actual diva understands they should step up their game that is accessory when in public. Riley is no stranger to that fact. Not only did she bring an elaborate new wristband with her, but…
4. She Got Her Father Take Time Out Of Replying A Question To Set It On Her
A diva doesn’t have any time to place on her own bracelet.
5. The Very First Time She Understood The Power Of The Mic
Steph’s playing it quite cool here, however you can tell he is real nervous on the interior.
6. When She Felt The Need To Testify
Occasionally the spirit moves you, so much so that you must locate the closest mic and lose several lines from a Big Sean tune.
“I am manner up, I feel blessed.”
Grin. Mic drop. She killin’ ’em with her rhymes.
All you other NBA children, take notice: tha match was only killed by Riley.
7. When She Determined She Was Over It (Part 1)
She actually turned her back on us.
8. When She Declared She Was BACK!
A great diva understands encores are loved by crowds. So she determined to play with some of her greatest hits.
9. The Second She Needed The Mic Back
“This has gone on long enough, it is time for me to shut down the match again.”
10. When Her Father Recognized The Press Conference Had Escaped Him Once Again
It’s possible for you to see Steph thinking to himself, “does anybody care about me anymore?”
11. When It Quit Being Adorable That Her Father Was Withholding The Mic
“You see, my public needs whom I talk to them father. If you continue this, Iwill be compelled to get up and leave again.”
12. The Precise Second Steph Recognized He Could No Longer Rationale With His Daughter
Riley: “Oh, I was only playin’ before. It’s so on now.”
13. When She Reminded Him Who Is Running This Show
“Oh hey, dad, did you want this piece of paper?”
14. As She Rent A Piece Of Paper With No Single Care
“‘Oh, oops. Expect it wasn’t important.”
15. That Time She Became A Shadow
Some children play hide and go seek. Most children do not do that during an NBA Playoff press conference.
That life lives.
16. When She Determined She Was Done Chewing Gum
“I have determined this chewing gum has lost it’s flavor.”
17. … And Then Driven A Handler To Take It For Her
“Here, take this, It sickens me.”
18. When She Flashed Her Killer Grin As Her Father Said, “I Believe She’s Taking Advantage Of The Minute”
“I am not even gonna despise, I am taking advantage of this second.”
19. The Time Steph Had To Resort To Using His Reach Edge
“Oh, I see how it’s now.”
20. When She Done Passed Out
No better way to let everyone know you are over a specified scenario than by pretending to pass out.
21. When She Told Her Father He Needed To Be Quiet (AGAIN)– As He Was REPLYING A Question!
“Did you not understand me the very first time?”
22. When She Determined She Was Over It (Part 2)
23. The Second She Ran Into The Bunch
She is making a run for it!
24. And Stopped Her Second Press Conference Appearance By Being Picked Up And Carried Out
Match. Establish. Match.
Note is taken by other divas.
THAT is how you make a departure.
Sorry Steph, I understand you worked hard to be the guy in the NBA, but all of US understand who the actual MVP is.
You can relive all these classic press conference minutes right here: