Entertainment

Dwayne Johnson Mourning The Loss Of Puppy Pal

By  | 

dj 2

The pup Dwayne Johnson lately saved from his swimming pool has expired.

Save French bulldog Brutus over Labor Day weekend and the action guy had to dive in completely clothed after the pup sank to the bottom and fell into his pool.

But Johnson couldn’t after he ate a toxic mushroom help the pooch.

Sharing his heartbreak on Tuesday in a post on Instagram, the movie star wrote: “Another reminder love and we’ve to live as significantly as we can now, because tomorrow is never guaranteed. At about 11:15pm last night myself and had to laurenhashianofficial @ make the painful choice to stop Brutus’ anguish by spirit to pup paradise. his taking him off of life support and sending As he was eventually at peace.” I held his lil’ paw

Love and another reminder we’ve to live as significantly as we can now, because tomorrow is never guaranteed. At about 11:15pm last night myself and had to laurenhashianofficial @ make the painful choice to stop Brutus’ anguish by spirit to pup paradise. his taking him off of life support and sending I held his lil’ paw as he was at peace. While playing outside with his brother Hobbs as all pups and dogs do, he ate a mushroom. This mushroom occurred to have a fatal toxicity and within hours it was fast ruining his liver and immune system to the point of no return. I support you all out there to be aware of mushrooms in your lawns, parks or anywhere outside your dogs play. What seems innocent, can be fatal to your lil’ family members. Thank you Dr. Deckelbaum and Dr. West and the very caring nurses and staff at The Animal Medical Center At Cooper City. We’ll always adore you Brutus.. and are always going to be my lil’ chief guy and rough housing Brute. #RIPBrutus #WishICouldveSavedYouOneMoreTime

A photograph posted by therock (@therock) on

The Quick & Angry star included, “As all pups and dogs do, he ate a mushroom while playing outside with his brother Hobbs. This mushroom occurred to have a fatal toxicity and within hours it was fast ruining his liver and immune system to the point of no return. I support you all out there to be aware of mushrooms in your lawns, parks or anywhere outside your dogs play. What seems innocent, can be fatal to your lil’ family members.”

Johnson thanked the veterinarians who cared for Brutus in his closing hours.

He closed out his post by saying, “ We adore you Brutus…; and you’ll constantly be rough housing Brute.” and my lil’ chief guy

You must be logged in to post a comment Login